Sunday 1 September 2013

I'm Wearing: Sunday 1 September 2013


It's the beginning of a new month, so I've been contemplating something to shake up Stuart Is A Modern Man. Modernity means more than just your aftershave and body wash (as we already know, it at least also covers the scented candle and the soap dish). In fact, it means buying into the entire package.

With that said, I thought bringing some fashion into the mix might be fun. These posts aren't meant to be taken too seriously - I'm not hanging around LFW or working in the fashion biz - but they might give someone somewhere the inspiration for that next trip to the high (end) street.

Driving Shoes: Tod's
Jeans: Acne Studios
T-shirt: Filippa K
Jumper: YMC
Bag: Mulberry 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Hoping this will be a weekly post so please do keep coming back!

      Delete
  2. What's the watch you are wearing? I think that it is a great touch. Consistent with today's trends, they wear large on the wrist without sacrificing any of their elegance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The watch is Cartier - it's the one thing that I wear every day regardless of the rest of the outfit. A total classic in my opinion - thank you for noticing!

      Delete