Saturday 26 October 2013

Fashionspiration - the Acne Studios Autumn Winter 2013 Lookbook

People often ask other people from where they draw their inspiration. All the usual suspects can and should apply when it comes to fashion: magazines; the red carpet; the catwalk; and street style. 

I have therefore decided to bring you the first in my new series of fashionspirations; short posts which will give an indication of where I look for fashion guidance.

And when it comes to seeing cohesive looks put together to best crystallise a fashion concept, there's nothing quite like the "lookbook".

Acne's Autumn Winter 2013 Lookbook

As you all know by now, I love Acne Studios. Oh, do I love Acne Studios!? And their lookbook, with its polaroid photographs pasted onto high grade paper, is a treat. 

Go and check it out at the store (or, like me, take one home)!  




No comments:

Post a Comment