Thursday 3 October 2013

In Rotation: October 2013


I've got some excellent products to test out this month, including a couple of face masks to give my skin that extra love and care as the weather gets colder. I've already given my humble opinion on the Kiehl's cleanser and the Clarins Men Fatigue Fighter. But I'll be bringing you views and reviews on the rest of these products in good time, so keep an eye out!

Clockwise from centre top:


Korres: Saffron, Amber & Cardamom Eau de Toilette
Aesop: Bitter Orange Astringent Toner
Clarins: Foot Beauty Treatment Cream
Gentlemen's Tonic: Traditional Shave Cream
Elemis: Post Shave Recovery Mask
REN Skincare: Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

2 comments:

  1. The Kiehl's cleanser sounds interesting. I nearly picked this up at the airport the other day and just before the sales lady convinced me to take it, I decided to wait...and I had a plane to catch but now I am thinking I should've taken it.

    Gedlab.com – A blog for the modern man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually come to really like this cleanser. It's much more gentle than it might first appear (because it's thick and grainy), and when I'm not testing something else out I use it everyday. Worth a purchase, or at least a sample!

      Delete