Monday 9 September 2013

In Rotation: September 2013


Sharing the contents of one's bathroom might under any normal circumstances be considered, well, inappropriate. But as I review this stuff all the time I thought it might be fun to share some of what is currently in my grooming rotation for September.*

If there hasn't already been a review of each of these products then there soon will be, so bear with me!

On that note, here you have it (clockwise from top):


Redken: intra-force daily stimulating treatment
Dermalogica: invigorating shave gel
Baxter of California: night cream AHA
Korres: vanilla plum body milk
Diptyque: tam dao eau de toilette
Molton Brown: revitalising eye treatment

PS, you can ignore the olive green tiled background, I happen to like my bathroom so there!

* of course, this is only a snapshot - I'm using new, different and extra products all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment